Applying Peer Support Competencies: Practical Techniques (Part 2)
The video below provides insights and techniques into how you can apply the peer support competencies you learned earlier.
- What is a way you can make the support recipient feel comfortable when speaking to you?
- How do you plan on setting boundaries with the person to whom you are providing peer support?
- How do you ensure that these boundaries are respected and maintained?
- How will you know when it's appropriate to refer the person receiving support to a professional?
- How could you evaluate the effectiveness of the support you provided and how will you make adjustments as needed?
Last modified: Sunday, April 2, 2023, 8:03 PM