1. Has your understanding of the role of caregiving changed?
2. Has your understanding of the importance of caregiving changed?
3. Has your knowledge about common illnesses and disabilities requiring caregiving increased?
4. Has your understanding of the changing needs of the person requiring care changed?
5. Was the information presented in the caregiver reactions to chronic disability helpful to your situation?
6. Did you use the links provided to access additional resources?
9. How long have you been a caregiver?
11. You are the caregiver for:
12. Age of the person you are caring for:
13. Type of disability (check all that apply)
15. Do you currently have formal support (respite care, paid housekeeping or homecare, other professional services, etc.) for helping you with caregiving?
16. Do you currently have informal support (family, friends, other unpaid services) for helping you with caregiving?